Workplace Wellbeing Programme
Some women go through the menopause with little impact on their daily life. But others experience symptoms that can last for several years and have a negative impact on their performance and attendance at work. A bad night’s sleep can affect concentration, while heavy periods or hot flushes can be physically distressing and embarrassing. The psychological effects can also impact relationships at work. For some, the symptoms are so severe that women are forced to leave their job altogether.
Here at Hot Yoga Health & Wellbeing Centre we provide a practical & insightful programme to support women through the menopause transition; breaking the stigma around menopause, supporting a healthy & productive workforce. Offering:
- A fresh perspective on perceptions of menopause.
- Learning & understanding the physiology of the female body during perimenopause, menopause & post menopause.
- Exploring how the mind works and identifying stress & anxiety triggers.
- Practical tools and techniques that will better support women during the menopause transition.
- The ability to make informed choices in Nutrition, Yoga, Mindfulness, Solution Focused Hypnotherapy & Reflexology to feel better physically & emotionally.
The programme can be delivered flexibly to meet the needs of the organisation. A brief overview of the programme content includes:
- Best Hopes / Expectations
- Explore current experiences and self care practices
- How do you think others view the menopause? Eg; work, family, society in general.
Physiology of the Body - Understanding the Physical Changes
- Learn about the physiological changes in the body & how to reduce symptoms
- Nutrition & Lifestyle Advice - What you can do to better support your body & mind
- Self Care Hand Reflexology - working acupressure points to help address imbalances
Psychological & Emotional Shifts - Nurturing the Calm
- Explore how the shifts in hormones can impact on your emotional & mental health
- Experience a number of self-regulating practices that can help comfort & support mind and body through Menopause.
Yoga & Breath Work
- Yoga to support hormonal imbalances & menopausal symptoms.
- Mindfulness Meditation
" I don't want the programme to stop. I have taken so much positivity from this programme. I'm sleeping better and I feel so much happier."
" I would encourage anyone to try it. Better understanding of what my body is going through. Made me feel less alone and more positive. Loved every minute."
" I feel more empowered. I'm much more open with people. More relaxed and less stressed. I feel more in control."
Meet the Team - Click here for information on the team of practitioners.
For further information and to book contact Suzie on email@example.com