Prenatal yoga is a beautiful way for mother’s to be to find and connect to their ever changing bodies. Starting Sunday 18th July, join us for this deeply nourishing 4 week course exploring a mixture of physical Yoga postures (asana), pranayama (breathing techniques), sound therapy, yoga nidra (Yogi Sleep) and more to completely cleanse the body and mind. Led by Cat Hard, one of our wonderful teachers here at HYH. Cat is qualified in both Prenatal and Postnatal Yoga.
On a physical level practicing yoga will:
- Help you keep fit during a time when movements may otherwise feel restricted
- Help you tune out of the sympathetic nervous system (which is responsible for the stress hormones, such as adrenaline) and tune into the parasympathetic nervous system (responsible for the “feel good” hormones e.g. oxytocin)
- Improved sleep
- Increased lung capacity
- Releases tension in achy muscles.
On a more subtle level yoga will
- Empower you as a woman to take control of your own birth whilst accepting the natural flow of change.
- Provide a nurturing environment to listen to your body.
- Prepare on an emotional level for motherhood or any anxiety around birth.
- Build a sense of community with other women.
Suitable for expectant mums 14 weeks pregnant or more - No previous yoga experience necessary.
Spaces limited so early booking advised. 12 persons maximum
Dates: Sunday 18th July - 8th August 5pm - 6pm at Hot Yoga Health
Investment: £40 Please book via the pricing page here
Payment plans available.
For more information contact email@example.com or call 07734 768892.